Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday's Reflections!

Let's chat!
   It's been a long week for me doctor''s appointments, tending to the needs of family and others. I admit I did get a little testy (hey, I'm only human). My children's favorite line is "Mom have you took your medicine" Funny huh...not at the moment it isn't. However, to a child young or grown, Mom is supposed to be Super Mom and have all the answers!
   I keep my window open in my room for a little fresh air and I set my alarm to the time for me to awake and take my medicine. But do you really know what makes me happy to be alive amidst what I go through with PD? That early in the morning I can hear the birds all chirping together to form beautiful songs to listen to. Since I personally serve God, it also lets me know that I'm alive another day! I'm thankful for that opportunity!
   I have more doctor's appointments this week coming but that's okay because I can share what I'm going through with PD to you who have taken the time to view and read my blog. I don't feel like I'm going through this by myself. So whether you have PD, a family member or a close friend, encouraged them that we are not alone. Continue to support me on this journey and let's take our lives and our loved one's back and become champions and over comers of PD!
~~Lovingly Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*