Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday~

Hi my viewers! 
   This week I have been sharing information on family support and when the time comes to get a professional caregiver. Through my research on finding the best information for myself, your loved ones, and others, I found a site with a source of information that you or a family member can download for free. 
   If your support comes from a caregiver, doctor, family, friends or a support group, help them to understand that somedays will be good and some not so good. Let them know you are doing your best to be as receptive to their help and that you want to get better so that you can lead a normal life to the best of your ability.
   From me to you, what ever faith you believe in, I choose God, meditate and pray daily for good health, a long life and peace of mind! 
~Lovingly, Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*