Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday's Mediation~

Hey everyone,
   Hope all is well for you this beautiful day! I'm late posting because I have been to the doctor's all day. Yeah "the doctor". For PD patients you will understand the quotes :). I'm doing good but I have this chronic pain in my back that limits me even more. Xray's were taking and I'll let you know later how everything works out.
   Ironically, I wanted to talk about fitness and nutrition this week. Now I have not participated in fitness because the doctors can't get a handle on this back pain so it limits what I can do but before I had PD I lead a very active lifestyle by eating properly, going to the gym and walking regularly. I think back today when I was complaining about all the pain from working out, I would give anything to hit the gym now. I'm not saying PD patients can't exercise, I'm just not in the position for exercise at this time.
   The eating part I could do better but meal plans can be challenging when family is the caregiver and younger children are a part of meals too. We have been working it out better because the younger children  are in their teens now and they can cook for themselves.
   Sometime I think the battle of wills come in when everyone holds their feelings inside about my condition instead of opening up and sharing how they feel. I am learning that despite the odds I'm facing, it's another day on my journey!
Lovingly, Always A Diva~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*