Friday, June 1, 2012

believe in me

                                                   Believing In Me
In order to find me I was force to lose me,
at least who i thought I was or would become,
then one day my reflection found me.
It was asking me if and what I believed.

I was shaken by this question, so much that I had no reply
as I paused I cried and this time, out of all my tears,
an answer was there waiting to be found

My reflection took me on a journey through space and time
it paused at moments when all fine, or so I thought,,,,
The moments of reflection that bothered me most, was when the inner me
was like a ghost.

Hot days and warm nights I remember oh so well
but that was before my joints began to swell
I've cursed myself and even my GOD

Before my medication causes me to nod.
My reflection had a voice faint at best
it caused me to remember, that life was filled with test.

My reflection you see could only be me
Wow I'd forgotten that my life was not just for me
So today I say thank you for all thats left to come

I ask that you forgive me for the times that I was dumb
For if I believe in GOD, I must believe in me
                                                                                     A. Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*