Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just One More Thing!

  Yesterday I  went to see my neurologist. I go see him every three months for my check-up. We discuss how I'm doing and how my body is reacting to the medications. I also get a Botox shot in my forearm muscles for Dystonia. My fingers on my right hand are rigid and one finger is bent so the shots keep the rest of the fingers from getting stuck. It also gives me strength in my right hand. The shots have been successful so far and the good part about the Botox shots is the needles don't hurt!
  He also adjusted my Amantadine doses to see if this would help with the shaking of the side that has PD the worst. I hope the adjustment of medications work because the rapid shaking limits me to what I can do. If you have PD, you understand.
  All in all it was a good visit...one of my better ones! I'm looking forward to enjoying the spring and summer months with fewer to no limitations. Please follow me and leave comments! Take care and remember Be brave!
Lovingly, AlwaysADiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*