Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello Friends,
   Sorry I haven't been posting but I have been under the weather. Sometimes my medications, as many of you know, have side effects that can make you sick. With the weather getting cooler in the evenings, it pains my back more. I'm on the right medications right now but you have your up and down days.
   There is good news though, I will be moving on my own soon with my two teenage children. This is good because  my older daughter has been my caregiver for about five years and because I can get around better, she is moving on to a new place to live. I have been truly grateful for all her help and wish her blessings as she makes this transition. She will be still checking on me and keeping me to stay in shape. :) My love to her!!!
   So I'll be posting next week more information on PD and anything I find that can help us and loved ones who have PD to live a strong, happy and long life!!!
Loving, Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*