Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Tell All!

Hello Readers,
   I would like to tell you that I have passed through that last cycle feeling so much better!! After coming home from the hospital, I received six weeks of in home care for OT and Physical Therapy. I would like to thank the ladies who helped me through that painful time. (I already thanked God) The exercises and healthy lifestyle changes have helped to minimize the pain and get the muscles moving again.
   I wasn't prepared for that episode of discomfort and pain in my body, as none of us living with PD or any other kind of disease are either. But I was glad to know that they're places where you can get help and inexpensive ways you can train your body to cooperate for a little while :). I am up and moving around better and even my children have commented on how much better I'm doing.
   I have still have some pain but as the doctor asks you "on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst," I went from living each day a 10 to about a three on a good day. I don't have to take pain medicine every four hours but maybe once a day and a couple of days none!
   That is why I post positive quotes about not giving up and finding strength through positive people. If you don't believe in God, find you a higher power of inspiration and spirituality that can help you daily. It will work. I have test it and passed with an A for outstanding! Don't give up and continue to follow me on this journey!
Lovingly,  Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*