Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Note!

Hello Readers!
   I have missed posting because this (young) body has been giving me the Blues! I have learned to not let my body control me but I control my body. Most days this mind thinking works. If a pain is too overwhelmed, I usually take a pain pill and continue on. These past few days have been more than overwhelming no pill has been able to help.
   I now wear a back brace that serves no purpose (no offense to the manufacturer) it's just not working. I used my cane to help with walking and still need assistance from my children. I haven't been able to focus because it's been very frustrating! I called my neurologist to see if I could come in for a check up and lord knows I don't do this often but the nurse said he had no openings until July 18! I explained to her that I was experiencing new symptoms but no, that didn't phase her one bit. I finally told her to call me when if he gets a cancellation. She agreed to that solution and apologized for the doctor.
   Until then I'm going to hold on for as long as I can. If it gets me down like I have been, then emergency room here I come:). By the way I'm going to ask my doctor for an emergency number that patients can reach him. My other doctors have one. So I apologize to my readers for not checking in.
~~Lovingly Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*