Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Real Talk Tuesday~

Hello my friends!
   When I started this blog, it was a way to share with friends and make new friends who are living with PD or have love ones and need encouragement or information about PD. It has helped me to face my fears and I'm glad I invited you to follow me on this journey!
   With that out of the way, I wanted to share some real talk with you today. The reason I post Good Morning everyday because some days it's not a good morning for me. There are days when I don't want to get up. This might sound selfish but I'll explain why it's not. My body can barely move to get out of bed some days. Then when I do get it together, I don't look forward to taking seven or more medications that my body has to adjust to and for me on some days it can be an hour or more.
   I also post encouraging phrases, pictures or quotes to not only encourage others but to encourage myself daily to DON'T GIVE UP!! I didn't imagine my latter years to have to depend on others to help me to do minimal tasks that I want to do myself. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not having a pity party we are just having some real talk today.
   I am grateful and thankful that I serve a God that when I can't get through the days and nights, that he sends my guardian angels to give me that extra push. Sometimes He shows me through a passage from a book I'm reading or an article in a magazine. I might get a call from my Mom or a comment from a friend. Even a hello or have a blessed day from a stranger all to let me know that there is a purpose for everything that I am going thorough at this time in my life.  I just have to relax, focus and learn from every pain and symptom that I go through what this lesson is and how do I apply it to my life!
~~Lovingly Always A Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*