Monday, July 15, 2013

Journey Update~

Hello Readers,
 Sorry I've been out of the loop and haven't been writing. I'm still on this journey taking it one day at a time. The medications that my Neurologist has me on are working and I'm no longer on depression medications. I'm just enjoying this time trying to add some normalcy back into my life.
 I'm doing a lot better now but there will be a day when the PD symptoms will progress.  Everyday I'm searching the internet for news and updates on PD trying to find out if new research or medications are available. I have been brainstorming for ways to make people aware of PD. It's not an old person disease and it affects your life, love ones and friends immensely!
 So continue to follow me on this journey and be a part of the progress and nuggets of my life.
Be brave!
Lovingly AlwaysADiva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*