Monday, June 3, 2013

Journey Notes~

Hello readers and viewers!
  It's been awhile since I have blogged. The good news is that I have been feeling good these days! The medications and doses I am on now are right on target. I am doing some activities that I haven't done in a long time and I have been walking for exercise and the exercise helps my back pain. For me this is good because I wasn't able to do anything but wait for medication to determine my day.
  I'm enjoying these days of normalcy where I can move with a little more pep in my step! (Smile) I don't know how long this is going to last but I'm thanking God everyday for this time.
  I hope everybody is feeling good and living life! Continue to follow me on this journey and Be Brave!
Lovingly, Alwaysadiva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*