Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just One More Thing!

Hello Viewers,
   My daughter received a Twitter message the other day that stayed with me. It stated that, "Don't Be Afraid" is in the Bible 365 times.
    When I get up in the morning, my body determines my day. The medications may take effect quick or they might work later in the day. Sometimes this can be very discouraging and frustrated! My children are growing up and leaving the nest and at times this makes me afraid that I will be alone with no one to help care for me. I liked the message because there is comfort in knowing that I'm not alone and I don't have to be afraid 365 days a year!
   I don't know what my future holds living with PD. I hope and pray that they find a cure or provide medications that work better. One thing that I do know is that I have hope and I don't have to worry.
Stay Brave! Lovingly AlwaysADiva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*ATTITUDE*

*ATTITUDE*
~We Are Not Disabled~

*Hope*

*Hope*
*African Proverb*

*Living with PD*

*Living with PD*
~Choices~

*Strength*

*Words*

*Words*

*Faces of PD*

*Faces of PD*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*

*Live, Love and Enjoy Life*